Sliding sports are on the rise. Summer or winter, in town or in the mountains, snow sports enthusiasts can practice everywhere! Between technical and thrills, these sports attract more and more people. But to make the most of it, you have to equip yourself at best. The purchase of boardsports equipment has a cost that must be taken into account.
The great fashion of sliding sports
Sliding sports have not been a passing fad in the 1990s: they are now anchored in the landscape of leisure activities of the French, on holidays at the seaside as in the mountains, and even more in the skateparks that have flowers in the big cities. The seaside resorts or winter sports are more and more numerous to propose spots to the passionate ones of sliding. France hosts even the biggest competitions: every year on the coast of the Bundet takes place one of the events of the world championship of surfing. The greatest surfers meet in Hossegor to play the Quicksilver & Roxy pro France. On the snowboard side, France is the most medalist country in the world championship. But the thrills are not only for the stars of the slide. More and more amateurs are embarking on the adventure of sliding sports. For almost 4 years, the sliding sports market has been growing. It recorded a rise of 6% in 2015. Proof if it is that the purchase of equipment of sport of glide is democratized!
No more sunbathing on the beach all afternoon. Today, summer visitors want thrills. To do nothing of the kind that sports water sports that diversify more and more:
• The body surf board has become the staple of the sport equipment for sliding at sea. The little sister of the surf seduces thanks to its easy approach, its size and its lower cost;
• surf is the star of the waves. A beginner who wants to buy a surfboard must provide at least 250 euros for quality material. For more maneuverability and speed there are surfboards at a price of 700 euros;
• Windsurfing is the other must-have sport. Very technical and physical, the so-called windsurfing is expensive. For a complete set of windsurfing the average price is around 1000 euros;
• Kitesurfing is the new fashionable sport. Driven by a sail, the enthusiasts chained the figures the board to the feet. For those who want to go kitesurfing the price is roughly equivalent to that of windsurfing, with a minimum of about 1000 euros for a complete equipment.
Winter sports in winter
Every winter French ski resorts are stormed but not only by skiers. For more than 10 years now snowboarding is in full development and seduces more and more holidaymakers in search of new sensations. Although the first descents on the board are often synonymous with falls, beginners progress quickly and forget about skiing. For winter sports fans who come to the mountains for at least a week, investing in mountain sports equipment is the right solution. The price of a snowboard is on average 250 euros. We must add shoes and bindings.
No need to be on vacation to enjoy sliding sports! Some have even become modes of locomotion for everyday life:
• to avoid traffic jams or the world in transport nothing like scooters! It’s the new queen of big cities. Its easy handling seduces a lot of workers. The electric version, newly on the market, should make new followers;
• the most skilful and athletic are turning to rollerblading;
• skateboarding remains the most popular urban gliding sport. Whether on the road or in skate parks, the skateboard is always in fashion.
Finance your slip equipment
Sliding sports is a community of enthusiasts who also claim a lifestyle. But this hobby has a cost! If renting during holidays is interesting to learn, it is better to invest and buy good equipment when the practice becomes regular. In a few years the purchase is amortized and you can enjoy your equipment whenever you want. To avoid having to tighten your belt by buying your kitesurfing equipment or snowboard, there is the loan for consumption. Simple, fast and transparent consumer credit offers many advantages. To find out how much you can borrow and with what monthly repayments, make a simulation online!